Lines of action
1. Report on the importance of sustainable agriculture and healthy diets, and the risks of the dominant agrifood system.
2. Combine efforts of the society, mainly academics, farmers, and consumers, in order to protect biodiversity and promote healthy food systems.
3. Strengthen the experiences of production and consumption of healthy food in the context of a sustainable agriculture and ensuring food self-sufficiency in Mexico.
4. Promote protection of maize Mexico being its center of origin and as basis of the food of its inhabitants.
5. Be a reliable leader to the society, politicians and the media as a source of opinion that is balanced, objective and evidence-based.